AtA Otaku Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Last Letter Game!
18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 pm by Natsulus

» ~♥~Sports~♥~
18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 pm by Natsulus

» Welcome to our Vocaloid Thread!
18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am by Natsulus

» Magical Banana - Anime Style!
18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 am by Natsulus

» Admin Reki manga reviews
18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 am by ScarletScythe

» What are u doing right now??
18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 pm by ScarletScythe

» ~Project Diva~
18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 am by SakkakuHayase

» =w=b EDITS x'3
18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 am by Admin TamTam

» King of the Hill (Anime Style)
18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 am by razzKey

18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami Flags_0

18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami

3 posters

Go down

18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami Empty 18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami

Post  Admin Nekokami Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:44 am

THIS ORIGINAL STORY IS RATED 18+, READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

I will update the story whenever I have the time to do so
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
Chapter 1 - Beginnings

I lay there, the entirety of my body exhausted, every last drop of my cum milked by the succubus sitting on top of me with my dick still being held in her pussy. As I lay there that is the last thing I see before I pass out from exhaustion.

My name is Takashi Mashima, up until today I was just a regular 17 year old High school student. My younger sister and I lived by ourselves since I was 12 as my parents were always overseas working, they would only come home for 3-4 days every 2 months or so before flying off again to another country. My younger sister which just turned 14 could be called a genius by some, she spent no effort when it came to school and was always ranked first when it came to results, me on the other hand, I was always struggling through school never being able to do well but always just good enough to advance to the next year (Part of the reason being I spend too much time staring at girls with by two best friends).

My two best friends, Takumi Hyoudou and Issei Tsuzuki have been in the same class with me for 4 years. We would always be sitting at the bench under the huge tree rating girls which would pass by during lunch. After school if we didn’t have any club activities we would head to one of our houses and talk about the latest Anime Episodes or the last released Manga, we would just sit there and talk till sunset before heading home.

Then there was the girl that I loved, Chise Himejima, she could be called one of the Schools Idols which everyone adored. Whenever I saw her approach me I never had the guts to admit my feelings for her. I mean like. Seriously! Me? I’m a nobody in school, just one of those background characters you would see in a School Dating SIM, how could I, someone with no talent for anything, admit that I was in love with one of the School’s Idols, I would probably have been laughed at by everyone.

That was my daily school life, and then everything changed today. In the morning it was just like any other day, I headed to school, attended lessons, ate lunch, stared at girls, finished club activities and went home. When I got home my sister was already asleep on the sofa in-front of the television with her favourite show on. She always had a bad habit of falling asleep when she lies down for too long.

After carrying her to her bed and turning the television off I went to take a shower and headed to my room afterwards. As I stood at the balcony in my room I suddenly felt a strong gust of wind hit me, nearly knocking me off my feet, after regaining my footing I looked out of the balcony trying to see what could have caused such a strong wind, when I couldn’t see anything I headed back into my room. It was then which I saw her in all her Demonic Beauty sitting on my bed her legs crossed, looking intently at me.

Not knowing what to say as I was still stunned by her sudden appearance, I blurt out incoherently.

“Wh-who a-are you?”

Not knowing how she would react I just stand there waiting for her reply.

“You are able to see me?” she replies with a slightly surprised tone.

Not wanting to reply I just nod once.

“Hmm, that’s strange you shouldn’t be able to see me unless I let you… Unless… Well whatever.” She says to herself. She then gets off my bed and walks towards me, then whispers softly in my ear “Do you know what I am?”

I instinctively start to back off from her and accidentally slip on a piece of paper, causing me to fall back onto my bed. Seeing the opportunity she jumps onto me before I have enough time to recover from the fall. In my mind I know what she is, I’ve seen her kind before in the Mangas I read and the Animes which I’ve watched, she is a Succubus, a Demon which preys on men for their Semen and Life Energy. What more she was stunningly beautiful, her hair coloured a Dark Crimson Red, with probably the biggest pair of breast I’ve ever seen and also the most beautiful body figure. If my friends were to rate her she would have been a 100/100. The only thing which stood out more were the horns sticking out of her head, the pair of wings she had and her long tail.

“W-W-What are you g-g-going to do to me?” I ask, my voice quivering in fear and anticipation at the same time.

“I’m going to do lots and lots of naughty things to you.” she teases me while her hand starts to rub my crotch.

“P-P-Please stop it, this isn’t right!” I beg her, even though deep down I’m excited for what is to come.

“Oh… but I can’t not when I’m this hungry, you probably already know that I’m a Succubus. What you should also know is that when I’m hungry nothing can stop me.” She teases me even more, and starts to take off my pants.

“W-W-Why me though, there are so many other houses around here, so why me?” I ask her as she continues undressing me.

“There’s something about you which drew me to you, I don’t know what yet, but I intend to find out…” She replies with a sly grin on her face. She then proceeds to place her mouth on my already erect penis, slowly licking the tip, then the head and the rest, as I let out a soft moan.

“Enjoying it aren’t you?” she asks teasingly, she then proceeds to suck it, her mouth moving up and down slowly while her tongue caresses my penis while she continues to suck. She was obviously an expert at it as she slowly but surely brought me closer to a climax. Just as I got use to the pace she suddenly sped up, sucking on it with greater speed and more intensity, unprepared for the sudden increase in intensity I lose control and climax, releasing my cum into her mouth. She eagerly drinks all of it, swallowing every last drop.

“Ahh… That was refreshing, now it’s time for the main course” she says in a cheeky tone as she takes off her panties, revealing to me her pussy, already wet and dripping with “love juice”.

“W-W-Wait, I’m not prepared for this yet!” I exclaim.

“Could you be a Virgin maybe? Just my luck, a Virgin dick just for me!” she replies with a grin on her face. I was saving my Virginity for the slight chance that I could have sex with Himejima.
“Let’s begin shall we?” she teases me again as she places her pussy over my dick, rubbing the head against her pussy, she then slowly drops her hips, letting my dick enter her slowly, allowing me to feel every inch of her as I lost my virginity. Her insides were hot and wet, at first it felt weird but after just a few seconds I was starting to feel good.

“Don’t you worry, I’ll make sure you get to cum lots inside here, we’ll fuck till the sun comes up.” She says while giggling. She then starts to move her hips up and down. After just a few seconds I totally gave up the thought of resisting her and just gave in to the ecstasy and pleasure she was giving me.

“Giving up already? Good boy, I’ll make sure to give you a world of pleasure, so just lie there and let me do all the work.” She says as she continues to move her hips, her technique first class, she was clearly extremely experienced. After only 10 minutes I was already at my limit.

“I-I-I’m going to cum!” I exclaim.

“Already? That was faster than I expected, well you did last longer than 80% of other Men. However, I’m not going to let you cum so easily.” She says giggling as her tail wraps around the base of my dick and tightens, preventing me from releasing. She then continues to move her hips up and down with greater intensity, not being able to release I experience a kind of painful pleasure.

“If you want to cum, I want you to beg me to let you. Beg me like a slave begs his/her master.” She teases me while continuing her hip movements.

“P-P-Please let me c-c-cum…” I say softly.

“What was that? Sorry, I couldn’t hear you, you’re going to need to be louder than that and I want you to call me ‘Master’ also.” she says teasingly.

“Please let me cum Master!” I shout not being able to bear the painful ecstasy any more.

“Good boy, since you begged me I’ll let you have your release.” She replies as she loosens her tail. As soon as her tail loosens, my cum explodes into her pussy finally granting me the release that I’ve been longing for. She then skilfully milks out every drop from that orgasm with her pussy. After than I relax my body slightly exhausted from the orgasm.

“You can cum more right? Right? Like I said before we’re going to fuck lots!” She says as she starts to move her hips again.
Admin Nekokami
Admin Nekokami
Tenshi
Tenshi

https://www.facebook.com/AddictionToAnime

Back to top Go down

18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami Empty Re: 18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami

Post  Admin TamTam Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Oh God x'3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin TamTam
Admin TamTam
Kamisama
Kamisama

https://www.facebook.com/AddictionToAnime

Back to top Go down

18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami Empty Re: 18+ Original Story by Admin Nekokami

Post  Yume Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 pm

CHAPTER 2! XD
Yume
Yume
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

https://facebook.com/xYumeYume

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down