AtA Otaku Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » The Last Letter Game!
    The After Story Of Yui And Hinata I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 pm by Natsulus

» ~♥~Sports~♥~
    The After Story Of Yui And Hinata I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 pm by Natsulus

» Welcome to our Vocaloid Thread!
    The After Story Of Yui And Hinata I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am by Natsulus

» Magical Banana - Anime Style!
    The After Story Of Yui And Hinata I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 am by Natsulus

» Admin Reki manga reviews
    The After Story Of Yui And Hinata I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 am by ScarletScythe

» What are u doing right now??
    The After Story Of Yui And Hinata I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 pm by ScarletScythe

» ~Project Diva~
    The After Story Of Yui And Hinata I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 am by SakkakuHayase

» =w=b EDITS x'3
    The After Story Of Yui And Hinata I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 am by Admin TamTam

» King of the Hill (Anime Style)
    The After Story Of Yui And Hinata I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 am by razzKey

The After Story Of Yui And Hinata Flags_0

The After Story Of Yui And Hinata

Go down

The After Story Of Yui And Hinata Empty The After Story Of Yui And Hinata

Post  Admin TamTam Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    After yui disappeared,Hinata continued his life. Naoi,Otonashi,Yuri,Kanade,and him graduated from school to live a wonderfull life.except Kanade left to go live in peace and Otonashi stayed at the school without her.But no one knows if Yui and Hinata had a happy life still!!!!!
    Chapter 1
    Begining a New Life

Hinata and Yui found each other and decided that since this was the after life and they found their peace they should live together.Yui found a house that they could live in.The house was on the street were all their friends lived on.The next day Hinata said,"Yui the guys and i formed a baseball store were you can play and buy bats."Yui told him,"I caught up with Sekine, Hisako,and Irie.They let me meet Iwaswasa.We all formed the band back together."That's great we all have jobs now,said Hinata.1 year later Yui and Hinata were married.Everyone was happy.that night yui told hinata,"why wont we have a kid?" Hinata said that's a great idea. months later Yui said,"Everyone am going to have a kid,it's due on may!"Hinata and Yui were happy the only thing was what were they going to name it.just then Yuri said,"why not yunita it's a combo of both of your names.It was decided it's name was to be yunita.December came by and the baby was 7 months.Yui and hinata were happily married and had a baby girl named yunita.They thought they had a happy life but they didn't know what was in store for them.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you For Reading
    Admin TamTam
    Admin TamTam
    Kamisama
    Kamisama

https://www.facebook.com/AddictionToAnime

Back to top Go down