Latest topics
» The Last Letter Game!
Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 pm by Natsulus

» ~♥~Sports~♥~
Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 pm by Natsulus

» Welcome to our Vocaloid Thread!
Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am by Natsulus

» Magical Banana - Anime Style!
Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 am by Natsulus

» Admin Reki manga reviews
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 am by ScarletScythe

» What are u doing right now??
Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 pm by ScarletScythe

» ~Project Diva~
Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 am by SakkakuHayase

» =w=b EDITS x'3
Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 am by Admin TamTam

» King of the Hill (Anime Style)
Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 am by razzKey


Katawa Shoujo

Go down

Katawa Shoujo

Post  razzKey on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:17 pm

have you ever imagined dating a disabled girl? or attending a school for disabled? do you want to know the everyday life of disabled people?
this eroge is for you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Title: Katawa Shoujo
Other names: Disability Girls

Summary:
Hisao Nakai is a normal high school student, currently in his final year of high school.
One day Hisao receives a letter from parties unknown in his locker and waits at the written place for the sender.
The person who wrote the letter turns out to be his crush; while speaking to her, he suddenly collapses.
He awakes in a hospital bed, and is told by the doctors that the reason he collapsed is due to arrhythmia,
a rare heart condition that causes his heartbeat to sometimes become irregular. Due to this,
his parents have enrolled him in Yamaku, a school for disabled students of all kinds. (source: vndb)

Length: Medium (10-30 hours)
Rating: 15+ (Katawa Shoujo Act 1), 18+ (Katawa Shoujo Full Version)
Score (might be biased, this is based from my opinion):
Story - 9/10
Romance - 9/10
Artwork - 8.5/10
Music - 8/10

developed by Four Leaf Studio, this indie eroge won't disappoint you.
it has a good story. you (probably) never knew that disabled people can do as much as normal people do.

you can skip H scenes if you want to, and you won't be missing much of the story if you do.

the best things in life are free, and so is Katawa Shoujo! yes, it's FREE! (thank you, Four Leaf Studio!)
here's the link to official site of Katawa Shoujo! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

screenshots (you can Open Link in New Tab to expand):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by razzKey on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
razzKey
Level 5 Burst Linker
Level 5 Burst Linker

Posts : 54
Points : 59
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21
Location : Loli Wonderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  Admin Mist on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:23 pm

My co-admins are playing this.
And Admin Homuriko's favorite girl is the one without legs i think Razz

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"I've been having dreams a lot lately. The other day, I was talking to a very large fluffy chick. It seems that chicks have a lot of troubles of their own, especially with seniority and whatnot."
-Mist
-Rune Factory Frontier
avatar
Admin Mist
Kamisama
Kamisama

Posts : 50
Points : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

http://atoa.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  razzKey on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Admin Mist wrote:My co-admins are playing this.
And Admin Homuriko's favorite girl is the one without legs i think :P

oh, Emi? she is cute, but I prefer Lilly...
Lilly is mai waifu~<3
you should recommend this eroge to your friends ^^
avatar
razzKey
Level 5 Burst Linker
Level 5 Burst Linker

Posts : 54
Points : 59
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21
Location : Loli Wonderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  Nitrousoxide on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Admin Mist wrote:My co-admins are playing this.
And Admin Homuriko's favorite girl is the one without legs i think Razz

Emi is her name... Forgot her last name.

I too highly recommend this VN because well.. its FREE!
That aside the storyline is good, few routes get you right in the feels. *COUGH*Emi*COUGH*. I wont say much else because i'll be spoiling it. Haven't gotten around to playing it again because after I completed Emi's good end. I got a bad end on Kenji, and you could say that put me off for a bit. (while trying to get Lily's) XD
avatar
Nitrousoxide
Level 2 Burst Linker
Level 2 Burst Linker

Posts : 22
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 23
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  razzKey on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Nitrousoxide wrote:
Admin Mist wrote:My co-admins are playing this.
And Admin Homuriko's favorite girl is the one without legs i think :P

Emi is her name... Forgot her last name.

I too highly recommend this VN because well.. its FREE!
That aside the storyline is good, few routes get you right in the feels. *COUGH*Emi*COUGH*. I wont say much else because i'll be spoiling it. Haven't gotten around to playing it again because after I completed Emi's good end. I got a bad end on Kenji, and you could say that put me off for a bit. XD

Kenji bad end? that manly picnic?
I got stuck there for lots of times, and finally entered Rin's route...
Rin's route had so many branchings, that gave me headache...

Emi's last name is Ibarazaki, if I'm not mistaken
avatar
razzKey
Level 5 Burst Linker
Level 5 Burst Linker

Posts : 54
Points : 59
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21
Location : Loli Wonderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  Nitrousoxide on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:41 pm

razzKey wrote:
Nitrousoxide wrote:
Admin Mist wrote:My co-admins are playing this.
And Admin Homuriko's favorite girl is the one without legs i think Razz

Emi is her name... Forgot her last name.

I too highly recommend this VN because well.. its FREE!
That aside the storyline is good, few routes get you right in the feels. *COUGH*Emi*COUGH*. I wont say much else because i'll be spoiling it. Haven't gotten around to playing it again because after I completed Emi's good end. I got a bad end on Kenji, and you could say that put me off for a bit. XD

Kenji bad end? that manly picnic?
I got stuck there for lots of times, and finally entered Rin's route...
Rin's route had so many branchings, that gave me headache...

Emi's last name is Ibarazaki, if I'm not mistaken

Quote-ception. XD *Ahem*

Yeah, thats correct... And that picnic (oop, spoilers). As i said, I was trying to get Lily's route, but I may accidentally get Rin's route... Either doesn't matter, Ill be happy.
I ended up looking up a flowchart to figure out my options.... Just looking at it gave me a headache.
avatar
Nitrousoxide
Level 2 Burst Linker
Level 2 Burst Linker

Posts : 22
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 23
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  razzKey on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Nitrousoxide wrote:
razzKey wrote:
Nitrousoxide wrote:
Admin Mist wrote:My co-admins are playing this.
And Admin Homuriko's favorite girl is the one without legs i think :P

Emi is her name... Forgot her last name.

I too highly recommend this VN because well.. its FREE!
That aside the storyline is good, few routes get you right in the feels. *COUGH*Emi*COUGH*. I wont say much else because i'll be spoiling it. Haven't gotten around to playing it again because after I completed Emi's good end. I got a bad end on Kenji, and you could say that put me off for a bit. XD

Kenji bad end? that manly picnic?
I got stuck there for lots of times, and finally entered Rin's route...
Rin's route had so many branchings, that gave me headache...

Emi's last name is Ibarazaki, if I'm not mistaken

Quote-ception. XD *Ahem*

Yeah, thats correct... And that picnic (oop, spoilers). As i said, I was trying to get Lily's route, but I may accidentally get Rin's route... Either doesn't matter, Ill be happy.
I ended up looking up a flowchart to figure out my options.... Just looking at it gave me a headache.

moar quote? yep, quote-ception indeed...
Lilly's route was rather easy, but you could accidentally enter to Hanako's route. both are fine, but Lilly is just so beautiful~<3

the hardest part of 100% KS completion is in Rin's route... took me 2 hours to save and load and save and load, and finally used flowchart after getting frustrated.
avatar
razzKey
Level 5 Burst Linker
Level 5 Burst Linker

Posts : 54
Points : 59
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21
Location : Loli Wonderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  Admin Reki on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:51 pm

i only have finish hanako route though ^^"

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Saya Tokido and Komomo Hisakaki are my waifu =w=
avatar
Admin Reki
Tenshi
Tenshi

Posts : 13
Points : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 21
Location : Underground

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  Nitrousoxide on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:52 pm

razzKey wrote:
Nitrousoxide wrote:
razzKey wrote:
Nitrousoxide wrote:
Admin Mist wrote:My co-admins are playing this.
And Admin Homuriko's favorite girl is the one without legs i think Razz

Emi is her name... Forgot her last name.

I too highly recommend this VN because well.. its FREE!
That aside the storyline is good, few routes get you right in the feels. *COUGH*Emi*COUGH*. I wont say much else because i'll be spoiling it. Haven't gotten around to playing it again because after I completed Emi's good end. I got a bad end on Kenji, and you could say that put me off for a bit. XD

Kenji bad end? that manly picnic?
I got stuck there for lots of times, and finally entered Rin's route...
Rin's route had so many branchings, that gave me headache...

Emi's last name is Ibarazaki, if I'm not mistaken

Quote-ception. XD *Ahem*

Yeah, thats correct... And that picnic (oop, spoilers). As i said, I was trying to get Lily's route, but I may accidentally get Rin's route... Either doesn't matter, Ill be happy.
I ended up looking up a flowchart to figure out my options.... Just looking at it gave me a headache.

moar quote? yep, quote-ception indeed...
Lilly's route was rather easy, but you could accidentally enter to Hanako's route. both are fine, but Lilly is just so beautiful~<3

the hardest part of 100% KS completion is in Rin's route... took me 2 hours to save and load and save and load, and finally used flowchart after getting frustrated.

Yeah, I was looking into Lily, Hanako or Shizune... Rin is ok, but she is second on my list compared to them... Never really gave her much thought XD
I was lucky when i first landed with Emi's good end, and after that I thought that was it... Well I soon found out I was wrong XD

P.s. That last screen shot is a spoiler for me XD I dont think ive ever seen it.
avatar
Nitrousoxide
Level 2 Burst Linker
Level 2 Burst Linker

Posts : 22
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 23
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  razzKey on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Nitrousoxide wrote:
razzKey wrote:
Nitrousoxide wrote:
razzKey wrote:
Nitrousoxide wrote:
Admin Mist wrote:My co-admins are playing this.
And Admin Homuriko's favorite girl is the one without legs i think :P

Emi is her name... Forgot her last name.

I too highly recommend this VN because well.. its FREE!
That aside the storyline is good, few routes get you right in the feels. *COUGH*Emi*COUGH*. I wont say much else because i'll be spoiling it. Haven't gotten around to playing it again because after I completed Emi's good end. I got a bad end on Kenji, and you could say that put me off for a bit. XD

Kenji bad end? that manly picnic?
I got stuck there for lots of times, and finally entered Rin's route...
Rin's route had so many branchings, that gave me headache...

Emi's last name is Ibarazaki, if I'm not mistaken

Quote-ception. XD *Ahem*

Yeah, thats correct... And that picnic (oop, spoilers). As i said, I was trying to get Lily's route, but I may accidentally get Rin's route... Either doesn't matter, Ill be happy.
I ended up looking up a flowchart to figure out my options.... Just looking at it gave me a headache.

moar quote? yep, quote-ception indeed...
Lilly's route was rather easy, but you could accidentally enter to Hanako's route. both are fine, but Lilly is just so beautiful~<3

the hardest part of 100% KS completion is in Rin's route... took me 2 hours to save and load and save and load, and finally used flowchart after getting frustrated.

Yeah, I was looking into Lily, Hanako or Shizune... Rin is ok, but she is second on my list compared to them... Never really gave her much thought XD
I was lucky when i first landed with Emi's good end, and after that I thought that was it... Well I soon found out I was wrong XD

P.s. That last screen shot is a spoiler for me XD I dont think ive ever seen it.

Shizune route could've been a harem route. screw you, KS dev... ==
Rin's route is somewhat hard for me, it made me pondering for a few days until I grasped its deep meaning

the last screenshot is from Lilly/Hanako common route in Act 1, I think...
dunno, it's been a few months since I finished KS

Admin Reki wrote:i only have finish hanako route though ^^"

take your time, it will be VERY hard if you're not using flowchart (especially for Rin's route)
avatar
razzKey
Level 5 Burst Linker
Level 5 Burst Linker

Posts : 54
Points : 59
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21
Location : Loli Wonderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  razzKey on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Katawa Shoujo full version was released in Jan 4th, on my birthday~
that was the best birthday gift ever lol
avatar
razzKey
Level 5 Burst Linker
Level 5 Burst Linker

Posts : 54
Points : 59
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21
Location : Loli Wonderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  Nitrousoxide on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:09 pm

razzKey wrote:Katawa Shoujo full version was released in Jan 4th, on my birthday~
that was the best birthday gift ever lol

Lucky XD

I said I got a flow chart... Never ended up using it, too scary when i first opened it... So many lines going in so many directions.
avatar
Nitrousoxide
Level 2 Burst Linker
Level 2 Burst Linker

Posts : 22
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 23
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  razzKey on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Nitrousoxide wrote:
razzKey wrote:Katawa Shoujo full version was released in Jan 4th, on my birthday~
that was the best birthday gift ever lol

Lucky XD

I said I got a flow chart... Never ended up using it, too scary when i first opened it... So many lines going in so many directions.

I'm lucky indeed~

here, I got the simplified version of the flowchart, hope this helps!
Spoiler:
---------------------------------
Spoiler-free Walkthroughs [SFWT]
---------------------------------

--Hanako's Path [HNKO]--

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-Ask about the library.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Go talk with Hanako.
-Yes.
-Hey, come on. Cut me and Lilly some slack...
-Take it easy.
-Sorry, I'm not in very good condition.
-Go to the library.
-What do you think, Hanako?
-Admit it.
-Do you want to go into the city?
-Agree with Lilly.

Filling in the blanks: You will be missing three scenes and one CG.

Act 2:
Chess and Slides - When asked to help out in the council, choose
"I've done enough work for the council already.".
Act 4:
Misstep - At the end of Act 3, choose "How about we call it a day?". Then,
in Act 4, choose "Agree with Lilly". Also unlocks the final CG. This is
also Hanako's bad ending.

Cut Petals - When on the phone, select "Trust my own judgment". This leads
to Hanako's neutral ending.

--Lilly's Path [LILY]--

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-Ask about the library.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Go talk with Hanako.
-Yes.
-Hey, come on. Cut me and Lilly some slack...
-Take it easy.
-Sorry, I'm not in very good condition.
-Go for a walk into town.
-Tell the truth.
-Ignore his insane ramblings.
-Ask about Hanako.
-Address it.
-Talk about Hanako.
-Mention the letter.

Filling in the blanks: Surprisingly, you should have a complete CG
and scene collection after Lilly's path. If you choose to "Drop the subject"
at the final choice, you will receive her neutral ending.

--Shizune's Path [SHNE]--

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-Ask about Shizune's deafness.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Wait for Shizune and Misha to come to a decision.
-Yes.
-Don't drag me into this! I've done my part!
-Take it easy.
-Try to dodge the subject.
-Refuse.

Filling in the blanks: You will be missing three scenes and three CGs.

Nothing complicated here, just choose to "Comfort Misha" instead of "Refuse"
at the final choice to unlock all remaining scenes and CGs, as well as
Shizune's bad ending.

--Emi's Path [EMIW]--

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-I think I got everything I need to know.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Read my book.
-Yes.
-Hey, come on. Cut me and Lilly some slack...
-Go for it.
-Offer to run with Emi.
-Press Emi.
-I suppose I can spare a few minutes.
-Sure, why not?
-Talk to her mom.

Filling in the blanks: You will be missing one scene and one CG.

Act 3:
Instant Replay - At the final choice, choose to "Go after her". You will
get another choice: choose to "Downplay the issue" to get the bad ending,
and choose "Give in and let Misha know" to get the final CG and an alternate
way to get back to the good ending.


--Rin's Path [RINW]--

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-I think I got everything I need to know.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Read my book.
-Yes.
-Don't drag me into this! I've done my part!
-Take it easy.
-Sorry, I'm not in very good condition.
-I'm interested in the art club.
-You're amazing!
-It's refreshing.
-I want to be more like Rin.
-It isn't like you at all to hesitate like this.
-What about me?
-I want to understand her.
-Why did you turn away from being an artist?
-I need to understand.
-But if you found someone like that, then what?

Filling in the blanks: You will be missing five scenes and one CG.

Act 3:
BADAAN! - Choose "I think you'd be a big hit" instead of "It isn't
like you at all to hesitate like this".

Shards of Ire - Choose "Then explain" instead of "I need to understand".
This is Rin's bad ending.

Act 4:
Wavelength- Choose "But aren't you happy people are interested in
your paintings?" at the final choice. This will unlock the remaining
three scenes and CG. This is Rin's neutral ending.

--Kenji's Path [KNJI]--

If you have followed the choices above for each path and gotten every ending,
you will still be missing two scenes in Act 1 as well as two CGs.

To unlock the final scenes and CGs, make these choices in Act 1:

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-Ask about Shizune's deafness.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Wait for Shizune and Misha to come to a decision.
-Yes.
-Don't drag me into this! I've done my part!
-Go for it.
-Yeah, I sure was having fun fun fun at the nurse's office
.

This is Act 1's bad ending, and you will unlock the first CG on this path.
The final CG is unlocked by viewing every ending for each girl, as well as
this final Act 1 bad ending.

Congratulations! You have completed Katawa Shoujo!
avatar
razzKey
Level 5 Burst Linker
Level 5 Burst Linker

Posts : 54
Points : 59
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21
Location : Loli Wonderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  Nitrousoxide on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:30 pm

razzKey wrote:
Nitrousoxide wrote:
razzKey wrote:Katawa Shoujo full version was released in Jan 4th, on my birthday~
that was the best birthday gift ever lol

Lucky XD

I said I got a flow chart... Never ended up using it, too scary when i first opened it... So many lines going in so many directions.

I'm lucky indeed~

here, I got the simplified version of the flowchart, hope this helps!
Spoiler:
---------------------------------
Spoiler-free Walkthroughs [SFWT]
---------------------------------

--Hanako's Path [HNKO]--

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-Ask about the library.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Go talk with Hanako.
-Yes.
-Hey, come on. Cut me and Lilly some slack...
-Take it easy.
-Sorry, I'm not in very good condition.
-Go to the library.
-What do you think, Hanako?
-Admit it.
-Do you want to go into the city?
-Agree with Lilly.

Filling in the blanks: You will be missing three scenes and one CG.

Act 2:
Chess and Slides - When asked to help out in the council, choose
"I've done enough work for the council already.".
Act 4:
Misstep - At the end of Act 3, choose "How about we call it a day?". Then,
in Act 4, choose "Agree with Lilly". Also unlocks the final CG. This is
also Hanako's bad ending.

Cut Petals - When on the phone, select "Trust my own judgment". This leads
to Hanako's neutral ending.

--Lilly's Path [LILY]--

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-Ask about the library.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Go talk with Hanako.
-Yes.
-Hey, come on. Cut me and Lilly some slack...
-Take it easy.
-Sorry, I'm not in very good condition.
-Go for a walk into town.
-Tell the truth.
-Ignore his insane ramblings.
-Ask about Hanako.
-Address it.
-Talk about Hanako.
-Mention the letter.

Filling in the blanks: Surprisingly, you should have a complete CG
and scene collection after Lilly's path. If you choose to "Drop the subject"
at the final choice, you will receive her neutral ending.

--Shizune's Path [SHNE]--

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-Ask about Shizune's deafness.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Wait for Shizune and Misha to come to a decision.
-Yes.
-Don't drag me into this! I've done my part!
-Take it easy.
-Try to dodge the subject.
-Refuse.

Filling in the blanks: You will be missing three scenes and three CGs.

Nothing complicated here, just choose to "Comfort Misha" instead of "Refuse"
at the final choice to unlock all remaining scenes and CGs, as well as
Shizune's bad ending.

--Emi's Path [EMIW]--

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-I think I got everything I need to know.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Read my book.
-Yes.
-Hey, come on. Cut me and Lilly some slack...
-Go for it.
-Offer to run with Emi.
-Press Emi.
-I suppose I can spare a few minutes.
-Sure, why not?
-Talk to her mom.

Filling in the blanks: You will be missing one scene and one CG.

Act 3:
Instant Replay - At the final choice, choose to "Go after her". You will
get another choice: choose to "Downplay the issue" to get the bad ending,
and choose "Give in and let Misha know" to get the final CG and an alternate
way to get back to the good ending.


--Rin's Path [RINW]--

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-I think I got everything I need to know.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Read my book.
-Yes.
-Don't drag me into this! I've done my part!
-Take it easy.
-Sorry, I'm not in very good condition.
-I'm interested in the art club.
-You're amazing!
-It's refreshing.
-I want to be more like Rin.
-It isn't like you at all to hesitate like this.
-What about me?
-I want to understand her.
-Why did you turn away from being an artist?
-I need to understand.
-But if you found someone like that, then what?

Filling in the blanks: You will be missing five scenes and one CG.

Act 3:
BADAAN! - Choose "I think you'd be a big hit" instead of "It isn't
like you at all to hesitate like this".

Shards of Ire - Choose "Then explain" instead of "I need to understand".
This is Rin's bad ending.

Act 4:
Wavelength- Choose "But aren't you happy people are interested in
your paintings?" at the final choice. This will unlock the remaining
three scenes and CG. This is Rin's neutral ending.

--Kenji's Path [KNJI]--

If you have followed the choices above for each path and gotten every ending,
you will still be missing two scenes in Act 1 as well as two CGs.

To unlock the final scenes and CGs, make these choices in Act 1:

Spoiler:
-Yeah, of course.
-Ask about Shizune's deafness.
-She has a point. Attack aggressively!
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
-She was cute.
-Wait for Shizune and Misha to come to a decision.
-Yes.
-Don't drag me into this! I've done my part!
-Go for it.
-Yeah, I sure was having fun fun fun at the nurse's office
.

This is Act 1's bad ending, and you will unlock the first CG on this path.
The final CG is unlocked by viewing every ending for each girl, as well as
this final Act 1 bad ending.

Congratulations! You have completed Katawa Shoujo!


Ooooooooh~ Usefull! If I have spare time tomorrow I'll get back to it.
avatar
Nitrousoxide
Level 2 Burst Linker
Level 2 Burst Linker

Posts : 22
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 23
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Yeah.. Emi for life >:D

Post  Homuriko on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Just so you know.. I'm a huge fan of Emi... Just love her XD

Homuriko
Tenshi
Tenshi

Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 22
Location : Anime World

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  Nitrousoxide on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:58 am

Homuriko wrote:Just so you know.. I'm a huge fan of Emi... Just love her XD

Eh, can't see whats so special.. I guess she's ok. But i prefer someone like Lily.
avatar
Nitrousoxide
Level 2 Burst Linker
Level 2 Burst Linker

Posts : 22
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 23
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  razzKey on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Nitrousoxide wrote:
Homuriko wrote:Just so you know.. I'm a huge fan of Emi... Just love her XD

Eh, can't see whats so special.. I guess she's ok. But i prefer someone like Lily.

too bad Misha had no route... she's somewhat cute, I think
KS dev, why?
avatar
razzKey
Level 5 Burst Linker
Level 5 Burst Linker

Posts : 54
Points : 59
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21
Location : Loli Wonderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Katawa Shoujo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum