AtA Otaku Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» The Last Letter Game!
Admin Reki manga reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 pm by Natsulus

» ~♥~Sports~♥~
Admin Reki manga reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 pm by Natsulus

» Welcome to our Vocaloid Thread!
Admin Reki manga reviews I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am by Natsulus

» Magical Banana - Anime Style!
Admin Reki manga reviews I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 am by Natsulus

» Admin Reki manga reviews
Admin Reki manga reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 am by ScarletScythe

» What are u doing right now??
Admin Reki manga reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 pm by ScarletScythe

» ~Project Diva~
Admin Reki manga reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 am by SakkakuHayase

» =w=b EDITS x'3
Admin Reki manga reviews I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 am by Admin TamTam

» King of the Hill (Anime Style)
Admin Reki manga reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 am by razzKey

Admin Reki manga reviews Flags_0

Admin Reki manga reviews

2 posters

Go down

Admin Reki manga reviews Empty Admin Reki manga reviews

Post  Admin Reki Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Strings Dolls

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Summary:
One day, Shiro and his little sister, Koyori, who has been permanently crippled after an accident, download a peculiar game called "Strings Dolls." Whenever you have someone in your camera screen, the game allows you to move them around like a puppet. Shiro and Koyori are filled with joyl to realize that this magical game can, at least temporarily, restore her ability to walk! Other people, however, use it for much less noble purposes. Among the others who have downloaded the game is a mysterious player called Miyabi, who appears to be using the game to kill off his fellow players. Will Shiro be able to track down who is behind this game, and find the murderous Miyabi before it's too late?

Chapters:
1-12 (still ongoing)

my reviews:
it invovle with controlling others people body,the "strings doll" is like a console to control them
Admin Reki
Admin Reki
Tenshi
Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Admin Reki manga reviews Empty LOVE COLLAGE

Post  ScarletScythe Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 am

LOVE COLLAGE Manga

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Summary :
Maeda Hachibei is unlike most guys, who lust after gorgeous girls. This pervert lusts after their discrete parts, instead. When he moves to Tokyo to attend school, he finds himself living in a dormitory with five girls, each of which possesses one of the ideal physical features he desires: cat-like blue eyes, bullet-train breasts, a deep dulcet voice, straight “anime-esque” legs, or a waistline shaped like fine Japanese pottery. How can he manage to keep his wits when surrounded by these women? If you think this sounds like a Love Hina clone, you wouldn’t be entirely incorrect… but Hachibei is in no way like Keitaro.

Released: 2005

Author(s): Inoue Kazurou

Artist(s): Inoue Kazurou

Genre(s): Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, School Life, Shounen

hope u like it.. Very Happy
coz i like it very much.. Very Happy
ScarletScythe
ScarletScythe
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down