AtA Otaku Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Last Letter Game!
Suggestions for a better forum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 pm by Natsulus

» ~♥~Sports~♥~
Suggestions for a better forum I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 pm by Natsulus

» Welcome to our Vocaloid Thread!
Suggestions for a better forum I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am by Natsulus

» Magical Banana - Anime Style!
Suggestions for a better forum I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 am by Natsulus

» Admin Reki manga reviews
Suggestions for a better forum I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 am by ScarletScythe

» What are u doing right now??
Suggestions for a better forum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 pm by ScarletScythe

» ~Project Diva~
Suggestions for a better forum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 am by SakkakuHayase

» =w=b EDITS x'3
Suggestions for a better forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 am by Admin TamTam

» King of the Hill (Anime Style)
Suggestions for a better forum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 am by razzKey

Suggestions for a better forum Flags_0

Suggestions for a better forum

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions for a better forum Empty Suggestions for a better forum

Post  LooP Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 pm

In order for members to have an leisurely time here on the forums I'd like to suggest some features which I think will be good.
1. A chatbox/shoutbox on top of the forums.
2. Organizing of regular contests like Signature of the Week, AMV of the month etc.
3. Rewarding of Reputation Points to the member any winning one of the above contests and for every post he enters.
4. Making of certain groups/clan on the forum each having its own topic and sub topics within them. I suggests having groups/clans of popular anime series as groups/clans in order to have more members joining the forums and adding up to the community. The members can choose to join any ONE group/clan. Also there should be a official ATA Otaku Division Clan which will comprise of Staff members only. Members can post/have access only to respective group/clan with the exception that ATA Otaku Division Clan can post in all of them. Each of the group/clan must be lead by an Staff member and a member.

So these are my suggestions. Hope you'll take them into consideration. Cool
LooP
LooP
Level 3 Burst Linker
Level 3 Burst Linker

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for a better forum Empty Re: Suggestions for a better forum

Post  Admin Mist Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:31 pm

taken into consideration. thank you
Admin Mist
Admin Mist
Kamisama