AtA Otaku Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Last Letter Game!
Closing Review : Summer Season I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 pm by Natsulus

» ~♥~Sports~♥~
Closing Review : Summer Season I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 pm by Natsulus

» Welcome to our Vocaloid Thread!
Closing Review : Summer Season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am by Natsulus

» Magical Banana - Anime Style!
Closing Review : Summer Season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 am by Natsulus

» Admin Reki manga reviews
Closing Review : Summer Season I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 am by ScarletScythe

» What are u doing right now??
Closing Review : Summer Season I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 pm by ScarletScythe

» ~Project Diva~
Closing Review : Summer Season I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 am by SakkakuHayase

» =w=b EDITS x'3
Closing Review : Summer Season I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 am by Admin TamTam

» King of the Hill (Anime Style)
Closing Review : Summer Season I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 am by razzKey

Closing Review : Summer Season Flags_0

Closing Review : Summer Season

2 posters

Go down

Closing Review : Summer Season Empty Closing Review : Summer Season

Post  Misaka20001 Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 am

SPOILER ALERT!
Anime Summer Season 2012

Accel World
Book End with Naomi defeated for good and doesn't remember anything. yes, it's rather good but i hate it. WHY NAOMI NOT GET ANY PUNISHMENT!! but their battle is good enough to become punishment. the anime leave some trace of story that possibly continue in S2. and bonus scene, Kuroyukihime nickname is 'Sa-chan'

Tari-Tari

Book Closed with a great concert and the Cast walk to their respective furture. yes, its the greatest ending for school life. the grand finale --after the Headmaster pull down the owner pants- is amusing and make Me cry in the same time. NO S2!!

Hyouka

Hotarou confess (just in his Mind) and he realized that he is in love with Eru. the greatest School life has ended now and i doesn't expect S2. but it seems the LN still have continuation. so who knows will happen in the future.

Arcana Famiglia

the series end with fast-forwarde battle. even its truly amazing but the result is so disapointed. Felicita win and all of effort that Papa use to make Arcana Duello is in faint becase she is still the leader. so what the heaven is point of Arcana Duello?

Kokoro Connect

Still not sure yet if it the last episode. not just because the cliff hanger ending but also the end of anomaly. Heartseed part1 has ended any anomaly and not just that, he even give a chance for Iori to return the time. is Heartseed really that kind? honestly, i believe there will be S2

Koi To Senkyou

the ending is 'What will happen next?' type. yes...Kaichoujima is win the election with rather strange speech. Shinonome Imouto become his fuku kaichou and His childhood friends has overcome her phobia. but what now?

Campione

Hm...let see, its the worst Hareem Ending i ever now. okay, problem solved with metis defeated. but Godou never chose anyone. even after he has [cencor!!] with Erica, he doesn't chose anyone. Damn you Godou! and possibly S2, though there is no trace of story given for it.
Misaka20001
Misaka20001
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Closing Review : Summer Season Empty Re: Closing Review : Summer Season

Post  Yume Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate was really awesome Smile Its been a long time since i've seen a romance anime done this well.....
Yume
Yume
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

https://facebook.com/xYumeYume

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka20001 Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:20 am

yume wrote:Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate was really awesome Smile Its been a long time since i've seen a romance anime done this well.....

the romance part is okay. but the whole concept is silly. Seitokai is SERIOUS BUSINESS. with black mail, murder and hidden crime
Misaka20001
Misaka20001
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down