AtA Otaku Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Last Letter Game!
Memo - an indie visual novel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 pm by Natsulus

» ~♥~Sports~♥~
Memo - an indie visual novel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 pm by Natsulus

» Welcome to our Vocaloid Thread!
Memo - an indie visual novel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am by Natsulus

» Magical Banana - Anime Style!
Memo - an indie visual novel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 am by Natsulus

» Admin Reki manga reviews
Memo - an indie visual novel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 am by ScarletScythe

» What are u doing right now??
Memo - an indie visual novel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 pm by ScarletScythe

» ~Project Diva~
Memo - an indie visual novel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 am by SakkakuHayase

» =w=b EDITS x'3
Memo - an indie visual novel I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 am by Admin TamTam

» King of the Hill (Anime Style)
Memo - an indie visual novel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 am by razzKey

Memo - an indie visual novel Flags_0

Memo - an indie visual novel

Go down

Memo - an indie visual novel Empty Memo - an indie visual novel

Post  razzKey Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:12 pm

I always like indie visual novels... they are developed with low budget, but somehow the result is not predictable.
this visual novel, developed by doomfest, is one of my favorite indie VN (well, it's my second favorite after Katawa Shoujo), so I'd like to post a little review on this.

Title: Memo
Other names: -

Summary:
Memo is a slice of life story set in an unnamed Japanese city that is neither large nor small.
Over the course of a few days, one will experience the life of a transfer student named Seji
who has moved several times a year for most of his life. Compelling experiences spur the youth forward
as he reconnects with a childhood town. (source: vndb)

Length: Short (2-10 hours)
Rating: 13+
Score:
Story - 4/5
Romance - 4/5
Artwork - 3.5/5
Music - 3/5

Title Screenshot (to expand: Right Click > Open in new tab):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this VN only has one heroine and two supporting characters, but multiple endings with few characters could be a plus side. the art is not bad, and good story with short completion time means you can enjoy playing it casually without wasting much time.

it's free, and you can download it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (the download link is on top of the page)
razzKey
razzKey
Level 5 Burst Linker
Level 5 Burst Linker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum